Så er der godt nyt for dem, der elsker Rally. Nu kommer Team Associated med en 1/10 Rally bil. Den kommer som RTR. Body er nok en Audi.
Apex2 Sport A550 Rally Car RTR hedder bilen. Den kommer i midt November fremgår det af deres hjemmeside.
The term “rally” was first used at the 1907 Monte Carlo Rally and wasn’t widely used until it became popular in the late 1920s. Throughout the years rally racing would become popular throughout Europe and eventually the world. In 1973 the World Rally Championship was created. During the 1980s the popular rear-wheel-drive (Group 2 and Group 4) cars were replaced by more powerful four-wheel-drive (Group B) cars. It is this class that the Team Associated Apex2 Sport, A550 Rally Car is modeled after.
|Model Version||Electronics Included|
|Part #||Name||Motor||Radio, Servo,
|#30126||Apex2 Sport, A550 Rally Car RTR||brushed||included||none||none|
|#30126C||Apex2 Sport, A550 Rally Car RTR LiPo Combo||brushed||included||#27201 Compact Balance Charger||#751 LiPo|
- For better handling, A-arm front and rear independent suspension keeps the Apex2 chassis under control during the wildest of driving conditions.
- Coil-over shock absorbers smooth out the bumps when ripping around the rally course.
- Active rear suspension allows the amount of toe change to be adjusted throughout the suspension cycle, increasing or decreasing rear grip.
- A sealed center driveline keeps dirt and debris out for smooth and reliable power delivery.
- The Reedy’s 550 15-turn, 3-slot motor provides plenty of torque and tire-ripping speed.
- Controlling speed and power is by the Reedy SC500X programmable brushed ESC (program card sold separately) with T-plug connector.
- Den kommer i to udgaver.